Your big date is tomorrow. You have your outfit picked out, but your skin is looking a little lackluster. Luckily, there’s still time to refresh your complexion with a simple skin care routine. Learn how to get beautiful skin for Valentine’s Day with these helpful tips.
The night before:
- Don’t add anything harsh or brand new to your skin care routine. If you don’t know how your skin will react to something, skip it.
- Use a gentle exfoliating cleanser to remove buildup. We like SkinMedica AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser because it uses exfoliates without leaving skin feeling dry or irritated.
- Apply an oxygenating mask to brighten your complexion. bliss Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Mask is a five-minute fix for dull, tired and sallow skin. This foaming formula brightens and re-energizes the complexion.
- Use a moisturizing night cream to keep your skin looking radiant for the next day. Neocutis Bio-Cream Riche (with PSP) hydrates and nourishes skin while diminishing the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Get lots of sleep.
The day of:
- Stay hydrated throughout the day by drinking lots of water.
- Cleanse with your favorite gentle cleanser. We chose Epionce Milky Lotion Cleanser because it removes dirt, oil and other impurities without harming the skin’s protective barrier.
- Use a hydrating moisturizer with SPF to keep your skin radiant and protected. Neocutis Journée (with PSP) is our favorite multitasking day cream. This product provides SPF 30 broad spectrum protection, replenishes lost moisture, minimizes wrinkles, camouflages skin flaws and offers antioxidant benefits in a single step.
- Apply your makeup and have a fantastic Valentine’s Day!
Do you have a special skin care routine? Share your tips on how to get beautiful skin in the comment section.