Experts from jane iredale are here to talk about the latest makeup trends and explain how you can achieve them.
Spring is here and these on-trend makeup looks are our favorite yet. From glossy lips, to natural monochromes, to pops of color or radiant shimmer, spring makeup isn’t just playful; it’s wearable! Here are some ideas to add to your repertoire, and the jane iredale essentials that achieve them.
A Bronzed, Golden Glow
Spring is all about radiating a natural glow that looks like it’s coming from the inside out. With a hint of shimmer and a subtle contour, you’ll look sculpted and illuminated like a bronzed goddess. To achieve this look, we recommend turning to the Sun, Here It Comes spring makeup collection from jane iredale. The Solar Flare Eye Shadow Kit will be your new best friend. Use it to add shimmer to your eyes, to cheekbones as a highlighter or even on your lips if you’re really daring.
Here’s a simple eye shadow look to try:
- First, prime your eyelids with Canvas Smooth Affair for Eyes. Then, add some shimmer to your look with the Solar Flare Eye Shadow Kit.
- Apply Aurora from the Solar Flare Eye Shadow Kit from the inner corner of your eye to the center of the lid using the Eye Shader Brush.
- Next, apply Sunspot from the Solar Flare Eye Shadow Kit to the center of your lid to the outer corner using the Eye Shader Brush.
- Using the Crease Brush, apply Cosmic from the outer corner of your eyes into the crease.
- Line the entire upper lash line using Dark Topaz Mystikol Powdered Eyeliner.
- Finish your eyes using PureLash Lash Extender & Conditioner on top and bottom lashes, followed by Black Ice Longest Lash Thickening and Lengthening Mascara.
The “I Just Got a Facial” Skin
Do you know how glowing and soft your face looks and feels right after you’ve received a facial? This is because your skin is exfoliated and hydrated. Though you may not be able to get a facial every day (unfortunately), you can give it a hydration boost on a daily basis to help it look healthy and luminous.
To do so, apply one pump of BeautyPrep Hyaluronic Serum in the morning before applying your moisturizer and primer. This will help draw moisture to your skin, adding hydration, plumping skin cells and smoothing the overall texture of your skin.
Want to know more about BeautyPrep Hyaluronic Serum? Visit The Good Glow Blog to find out how Hyaluronic Acid helps improve your skin’s health.
Glossy Spring Makeup
Rest assured, matte eye makeup and lipstick is still a favorite, but gloss is quickly making its way to the top of our list. Why lip gloss? When you wear PureGloss Lip Gloss from jane iredale, you’re getting both nourishment and shine. The never-tacky formula includes moringa butter and avocado oil to condition, moisturize and nourish lips. With one swipe, this reflective gloss helps lips appear fuller, making it the simplest way to achieve plumper-looking lips.
These spring-inspired PureGloss Lip Gloss shades are great for women of all skin tones and ages.
- Spiced Peach is a coral shade that looks very natural if you have warmer skin tones or will give you a bright pop of color if you have cooler undertones.
- Blossom is a springy hot pink shade that helps any pout stand out.
- Pink Glacé is a sheer cool pink shade that provides lips with a subtle hint of mink for those no-makeup makeup looks.
These are just three of the many beautiful spring makeup looks you can create with jane iredale cosmetics! In the comments below, tell us about your favorite spring makeup look. For more clean beauty favorites, shop all jane iredale makeup and skin care products.
Do you have a favorite jane iredale product? Let us know in the comments below!