Request an Appointment
We are pleased to announce the availability of Telemedicine for Dr. Schlessinger's clinic!
To continue our award-winning care for our patients, we have launched telemedicine where you can visit with either Joel Schlessinger, MD, Jackie Hall, PA-C or Shea Perillo, PA-C from the comfort of your own home! Schedule your telemedicine appointment by filling out the first form below or call us at 402-334-7546.
New! Book a Telemedicine Appointment
How To Book For Telemedicine
Book Online below or call the office at 402.334.7546
- If you have not been seen by our practice in the last 3 years, federal regulations require you to schedule as a “New Patient.” If you are unsure, please contact our office.
- It’s best to use your Smartphone for the Telemedicine Video Session. If you do not have a Smart Phone please be sure to use a computer or laptop with audio and visual capabilities.
- Use the Booking confirmation link, sent via email and text message, to connect to your virtual visit at your scheduled time.
New patients must submit patient registration within our Patient Portal
- Detailed instructions and a unique security code will be emailed to you by a staff member (during business hours) upon booking. If you do not receive this code or have trouble accessing this code please contact our office.
- Insurance Coverage? Upload pictures of the front and back of your insurance card to the Patient Portal or email the photos to clinic@LovelySkin.com.
Be sure to complete your registration in the Patient Portal at least 2 hours prior to your appointment. Incomplete registration may result in cancellation of your appointment. If you are booking a same day appointment please be sure to complete the steps above immediately after booking. Call the office at 402.334.7546 if you need assistance.
As the world of Telemedicine evolves we want to be sure that you are aware that some insurance plans may not cover Telemedicine services, but in this environment, many cover it or provide it as an optional service to their insured members.
Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Nebraska has excellent Telemedicine coverage and will be offering essentially free visits via Telemedicine from now until 6/30/20. This is a huge benefit during these trying times.
For other insurances: Please be sure to contact your specific plan to ensure that we are In-Network and that you have Telemedicine coverage. At the time of booking your virtual visit we will pre-collect the visit fee, if applicable to your insurance. When your insurance claim has been processed, and if you have overpaid for the services, you will be reimbursed.
Cancellations: We require 24 hours' cancellation notice if you are unable to keep your Telemedicine appointment. If you do not give sufficient cancellation notice or if you no-show your appointment you will forfeit the pre-collected visit fee and will not be refunded.
**Please note that all available appointments are in Central Standard Time (CST).