Request an Appointment
We are pleased to announce the availability of TeleMedicine for Dr. Schlessinger's clinic!
To continue our award-winning care for our patients, we have launched TeleMedicine where you can visit with either Joel Schlessinger, MD, Jackie Hall, PA-C or Shea Perillo, PA-C from the comfort of your own home! Schedule your telemedicine appointment by filling out the first form below or call us at 402-334-7546.
New! Book a Telemedicine Appointment
How To Book For TeleMedicine
Book Online below or call the office at 402.334.7546
- If you have not been seen by our practice in the last 3 years please be sure to schedule as a “New Patient”
- It’s best to use your Smartphone for the TeleMedicine Video Session. If you do not have a Smart Phone please be sure to use a computer or laptop with audio and visual capabilities.
- Download the NextPatient App from your App Store
Log into our Patient Portal to sign the applicable TeleMedicine consent forms
- Step by Step instructions will be emailed to you by a staff member (during business hours)
- If you are a new patient, a Patient Portal a security code will be included in the step by step instructions that will be emailed to you. If you do not receive this code or have trouble accessing this code please contact the office at 402.334.7546.
- New Insurance? Upload pictures of the front and back of your insurance card to the Patient Portal or email them to
Be sure to download the NextPatient App and complete the online consent forms at least 1 day prior to your appointment. If you are booking a same day appointment please be sure to complete the steps above immediately after booking. Call the office at 402.334.7546 if you need assistance.
As the world of TeleMedicine evolves we want to be sure that you are aware that some insurance plans do may not cover TeleMedicine services, but in this environment, most are going to eventually cover it as a service to their insured lives.
Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Nebraska , Aetna and Medicare plans do have excellent TeleMedicine coverage. The best news is that Blue Cross of Nebraska is offering essentially free visits for telemedicine from now until 6/30/20. This is something that could be a huge benefit during these trying times.
For other insurances: Please be sure to contact your specific plan to ensure that we are In-Network and that you have TeleMedicine coverage. At the time of booking your virtual visit we will pre-collect the visit fee, if applicable to your insurance. When your insurance claim has been processed, and if you have overpaid for the services, you will be reimbursed.
Patients without insurance coverage are considered “Selfpay”, please select the “Other Ins” option when booking online.
Cancellations: We require 24 hours' cancellation notice if you are unable to keep your TeleMedicine appointment. If you do not give sufficient cancellation notice you will forfeit the pre-collected visit fee and will not be refunded.
Request an In-Person Appointment
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Dr. Schlessinger and his staff will not be seeing patients in-person until April 30, 2020 (date subject to change).