Our fans asked and we answered. After showing up to work with this simple messy style, Marie had no choice but to share her fun Boho twist with the world. Follow her simple video tutorial to create the gorgeous Bohemian twist style at home.
The best part about this twist is how it incorporates some of spring's hottest hair trends -- loose, textured waves and a slightly undone 'do. Find each step and links to the products she used below! Follow along with the video and create your own Boho hair style.
1. Apply dry shampoo to the roots for added volume and texture.
2. Apply texturizing spray for a little boost of texture and holding power.
3. Scrunch your hair to create loose, textured waves.
4. Place the headband on top of your head.
5. Twist small sections around the band, picking up extra pieces of hair as you go.
6. Adjust hair to cover the headband and create a messy look.
7. Secure with two bobby pins where your hair meets at the back of your head.
8. Finish with a coat of hairspray.
View our blog post that accompanies this tutorial for a more thorough set of instructions and additional hair and makeup tutorials. http://www.lovelyskin.com/blog/?id=1146 To request beauty tutorials, find us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/LovelySkin) and Twitter (https://twitter.com/lovelyskin).
|Mon-Thur||9 - 6 p.m. CT|
|Fri||9 - 5 p.m. CT|
|Sat||9 - 3 p.m. CT|
|Sun / Holidays||Closed|