Obagi’s skin care systems are some of the most effective hyperpigmentation, anti-wrinkle and anti-aging treatments on the market. Additionally, this world-renowned brand has one of the highest rates of efficacy, so you know the treatments you choose are going to work. Dermatologists around the world, including LovelySkin CEO and founder, Dr. Joel Schlessinger, recommend Obagi products to their patients to treat a variety of skin concerns.
Since 1988, Obagi skin care has offered condition-specific treatments to gently yet effectively target your biggest skin concerns. Using high quality, clinically proven ingredients and technologies that are backed by science, this line of products works to help you achieve the results you want. Obagi products are designed to help minimize the appearance of premature aging, hyperpigmentation, wrinkles, acne, sun damage and more. The line also includes prescription-strength formulas that are only available through physicians, skin care professionals and LovelySkin.com.
When it comes to your appearance, we know you only want the best. At LovelySkin, we only sell products that are 100% authorized and certified by the brands we carry, including Obagi skin care. For more information about these and other Obagi products, please contact our customer care department or call 877-754-6222.
Five Steps for Success with Obagi
1. Use all of the products together. The Obagi products work in conjunction with each other and are most effective when used as a complete regimen. Our customer care team can help you build a regimen that fits your needs.
2. Expect changes in skin at the beginning. The Obagi products contain active ingredients that transform your skin. During the first few weeks of use, you may experience redness, flaking and itching with some of the regimens. These are completely normal side effects as your skin adjusts to the products. Stick with the regimen for at least six weeks.
3. Incorporate retinol into your regimen. Many products in the Obagi line, such as the Nu-Derm Blend Fx #5, are meant to be used with a retinol product to encourage more cell turnover. You’ll see better results if you use a retinol product along with your Obagi regimen.
4. Stick with it. For the best results with an Obagi regimen, you should use the products for at least six weeks. You may begin to see improvements in your skin within the first week, but to see lasting results you should use the products for the complete recommended amount of time.
5. Pay attention to your skin type and needs. Obagi has formulated products specifically targeted toward dry, oily and sensitive skin types. For the best results, choose formulas that target the needs of your complexion.
I've only been using it about a month and I will continue to purchase this product. I noticed a fading of dark spots on my face within 2 weeks. I'm using it on my face, neck and my forearms. In all areas, the spots have faded and my skin seems smoother.