Speed up your morning routine with this simple ponytail blended with a French braid. Kayce's versatile updo combines the trendiness of a braid with the timeless elegance of a ponytail.
For this hairstyle, you'll need:
• Flat iron (if your hair is curly or wavy)
• Elastic hair ties
1. Begin with straightened hair. To tame bedhead, Kayce begins her morning regimen with the T3 SinglePass 1" Straightening & Styling Iron.
2. To ensure your hair is tangle-free, run through once with a comb.
3. Begin the braid by gathering a section of hair from the middle of your head.
4. Take a second section of hair from the left side of your head and cross it over the first section. Remember, you can make the braid as tight or loose as you choose.
5. Gather a third section of hair from the right side of your head and cross over the second section.
6. Continue these steps, adding small sections as you go.
7. Once the braid reaches nape of the neck, secure this section of hair with an elastic band.
8. Now, add the excess unbraided hair and secure with another elastic band.
9. Finish the look with a coat of your favorite hairspray. Kayce likes using TIGI Hair Reborn Flexible Finishing Spray.
View our full blog post at LovelySkin.com.
|Mon-Thur||9 - 6 p.m. CT|
|Fri||9 - 5 p.m. CT|
|Sat||9 - 3 p.m. CT|
|Sun / Holidays||Closed|