Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, which means it’s time to start thinking about your hair and makeup for the big night. Here’s a quick and easy romantic Valentine’s Day hair style for a big date or a night out with friends.
1. Begin by creating soft waves with a curling wand. After you’ve finished curling, lightly spray hair with a lightweight, flexible hairspray.
2. On one side of your head, grab a three to four inch section of hair from the front. If you have bangs, leave them out of this section. Loosely braid the hair and then secure the braid with a small, clear elastic.
3. Once you’ve finished with one side, repeat this process on the other side of your head so you are left with two braids.
4. Take the two braids and wrap them around the back of your head. Secure them with bobby pins or loosely tie them together so they stay in place. Tuck the ends of the hair into the braids to hide the elastic bands. Secure with bobby pins and give your hair with another spritz of hairspray.
5. Finish the look with a shine spray like S-Factor Flat Iron Shine Spray Heat Defender.
We’re not done yet – it’s time for the finishing touches. We created hair flower pins with just bobby pins, craft tape and artificial flowers. Place the flowers around the braid or add them to any other hairstyle for a feminine, romantic look that is perfect for Valentine’s Day.
|Mon - Thur||9 - 6 p.m. CT|
|Fri||9 - 5 p.m. CT|
|Sat||9 - 3 p.m. CT|
|Sun / Holidays||Closed|